Tuition: $1,900 USD
Click on a set of course dates above to register.
Are you part of a nonprofit, work for a government entity, or a student? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss available discounts and scholarships!
- Nov. 10, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
- Dec. 2, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
- Dec. 15, 2021 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
- Jan 12, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Organizational leaders, external consultants, and HR professionals are called on to help design change efforts, shift mindsets, and enhance delivery of results. They often do this with insufficient awareness of dynamics undermining performance, or the behavioral science concepts and practices that increase adaptive capacity.
This global workshop demonstrates the relationship of behavioral science research, theories, and tools for increased health and effectiveness at every level of the organization.
Elements and Expectations
In this interactive lab, participants will:
- Explore and use behavioral and systems concepts and technologies for group and organizational success.
- Understand and practice each phase of the action research/OD process.
- Understand concepts and skills needed to apply one’s “use of self” to change in organizations.
- Increase awareness of, and competence in, optimizing opportunities provided by diversity.
- Increase awareness of, and competence in, working with diversity, equity, and inclusion issues at all levels of an organization.
- Explore the personal and professional requirements for an OD practitioner.
This course is offered virtually. Virtual courses are taught on-line and do not require travel, but they do require you to have a computer and internet access to attend the course.