Home > About us
The NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science is a member-driven, non-profit international organization with a global community of almost 300 members who are leading consultants, practitioners, and researchers at the forefront of innovation in organization and leadership development, coaching, interpersonal skills, group dynamics, diversity and inclusion, and social change. NTL is a leader in the learning and development field, with high-impact programs and services that use modern experiential training methodologies.
Mission, Vision & Values
NTL’s mission and vision sets forth a future shaped and informed by our core values and the strengths and skills of our global community of members.
NTL’s vision is people empowered to create just and compassionate organizations and societies in an interdependent world.
The mission of the NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science is to advance Applied Behavioral Science (ABS) in the service of social justice, oppression-free societies, and healthy individuals, groups and organizations in the world. We do this through:
- Fostering learning in the theory and practice of personal and professional development, group development, group dynamics, organization change, community development, and social change.
- Contributing to the scholarship of the ABS field through research, publishing, and knowledge building.
- Partnering and learning with other organizations and groups worldwide.
NTL members and staff work with clients and communities in a way that reflects universally shared values.
- Social justice manifested through inclusion, equity, access and opportunity for all people and the elimination of oppression
- Creation and dissemination of new knowledge and practice
- Colleagueship and Service
- Organizational excellence and quality