Communities of Practice
Communities of PracticeAt NTL, we organize our NTL member activities around Communities of Practice, a structure that leverages our global network of practitioners and scholars. The purpose of these new Communities of Practice (CoPs) is to enhance NTL's capacity to innovate and deliver high quality services to our clients and customers and to provide meaningful professional development opportunities for our members, in affiliation with each other.
Based on NTL's existing business and members' expressed interests, there are nine Communities of Practice focusing on leading edge application in:
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Core Labs
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice
- Education and Social Change
- Organization Development, Leadership, and Change
- Personal Growth
FOCUS ON COACHING
NTL is a recognized leader in coaching executives and mid-level employees by helping them increase their capacity for self-awareness and their ability to self-manage their work and life.
NTL Coaching involves:
- Being present to the client and her/his current agenda
- Listening actively and with positive regard
- Asking powerful questions
- Promoting self-awareness
- Helping to develop action plans and/or experiments to move the client towards goals
For more information on the Keys to NTL Coaching Services and Mentoring click here.
To learn about NTL's ApplicationPlus® Coaching program click here.