Organization Development Certificate Program - U.S.
Global Organization Development Certificate Program - United States
NTL Institute's U.S. Organization Development Certificate Program (OD Certificate Program) is designed and delivered using NTL's action research and experiential learning models. Participants in the program spend much of their classroom time engaged and actively working on real-life situations, individually and in groups. Unlike traditional training programs that provide formulas for solving problems, the NTL OD Certificate Program helps individuals learn to create their future as leaders while also shaping the future for their organizations. NTL OD Certificate Program participants are also supported in their learning by an NTL mentor, providing individual coaching and consulting to support each person's goals.
The NTL OD Certificate Program is ideal for:
- Organization Development Practitioners and Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Leaders and Managers
- Companies, Organizations, and Agencies
Tuition for the complete Organization Development Certificate Program is $14,450. This includes a $900 nonrefundable deposit that is due upon enrollment.
- Ongoing program counseling to help you determine program choices within the certificate program
- Participation in six (6) NTL OD certificate labs
- A total of six (6) hours of personal mentor time with an NTL member over the duration of the certificate program
Participants enrolled in the OD Certificate Program must complete NTL's Human Interaction Laboratory or Interpersonal Skills for Leadership Success lab before Step II, however it is highly recommended that this be completed before the start of the certificate program/Step I. The tuition for the prerequisite lab is separate from the cost of the certificate program.
STEP IV — Choose any two programs from the following options
- Facilitating Strategic Planning
- Groups Process Consulting in Organizations
- Intervention Strategies
- Self Awareness & Being
- Art of Coaching
STEP V — Choose any one program from the following options
Skill Integration & Applications:
For a free consultation or to register, contact our Certificate Counselors at: 800-777-LABS (5227) or click here to send an email.