This advanced workshop is an intensive personal growth experience focusing on the vital elements of the influence process – awareness of self (moving toward emotional maturity and wholeness) and being your essential self. The learning process utilized in NTL’s Self Awareness and Being, while largely intrapersonal in scope, employs both cognitive and experiential methods enabling you to use thinking and feeling, as well as introspection and interaction. During this workshop ...
9/29/2014 to 10/2/2014
National Conference Center
18980 Upper Belmont Place
Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This advanced workshop is an intensive personal growth experience focusing on the vital elements of the influence process – awareness of self (moving toward emotional maturity and wholeness) and being your essential self. The learning process utilized in NTL’s Self Awareness and Being, while largely intrapersonal in scope, employs both cognitive and experiential methods enabling you to use thinking and feeling, as well as introspection and interaction. During this workshop, you will turn inward in your search for greater self-awareness. Being in a community of other self-seekers will empower you to better understand and integrate rejected aspects of yourself (i.e. the child, the shadow, etc.) and to uncover and release limiting beliefs and feelings, thereby enhancing your professional and personal effectiveness. You will emerge with a better understanding of your own patterns of behavior and how to facilitate getting out of your own way.
By attending Self Awareness and Being, you will learn to:
- Better understand why and how you trip over yourself and get in your own way when relating to, and influencing, others
- Release strengths and untapped potential that you have been unable to translate into productive action
- See yourself more realistically in relation to others, in terms of your own similarities and differences
- Understand the process of personal unfolding toward wholeness, and how to continue that process for yourself through time
- Increase your sense of self worth
- Assess your value orientation to understand how it affects the choices you make for yourself and in your relations with others
Daily 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Continental breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks are provided.
Who Will Benefit Most?
This workshop will benefit people who work in highly interactive, influence-oriented occupations such as consultants, supervisors, team leaders, managers, administrators, coaches, counselors, and therapists.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this workshop is for you!
- Do I still have unresolved personal issues which trouble me and impede my effectiveness in various relationships?
- Do I experience situations at work or in my personal life where I seem to repeatedly get in my own way?
- Have I become out of touch with my own feelings, emotions, and the deeper motivations that might support more effective and satisfying personal interactions?
Prerequisites/NTL Certificate Requirements:
Participants are expected to have had a rewarding previous personal growth experience and a willingness to explore and further their self-awareness and being. To ensure a high quality experience for all participants, this program is limited to 12 attendees.
Additionally, the personal discovery process will begin approximately 2-3 weeks in advance of the program. At that time you will be sent:
We strongly encourage you to register early!
- Various readings to begin the focusing of your feelings and thoughts for what lies ahead.
- A notebook/journal with accompanying questions and suggestions to begin and guide your program writing and selection of a personal influence issue.
Programs for Continual Learning:
To continue on your path of professional and personal development after you complete NTL’s Self Awareness and Being, we recommend the following programs:
- Application Plus® Coaching
- High Impact Relationships
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Art of Coaching